Welcome to Life Change Strategies
Let’s face it… change of any type can be difficult and downright painful at times, but the effort is so worth it. I started this blog to share real-life stories and provide tips and resources that have the potential to ease that pain, whatever the circumstances are.
My name is Gwynne and I am a 71-year-old grandmother who lives in rural North Carolina. I love people and life and am often told I’m too trusting of others. I’m a Silva Method grad, certified in EFT, Usui Reiki, and The Reconnection. I have been certified as a Master Hypnotist in the past.
I spent most of my teenage years and adulthood suffering from clinical depression. I am ecstatic to say that I have been depression free for nearly 20 years. I am passionate about sharing what I have learned and uplifting and inspiring others.
It is my primary mission to provide information that can lead to more enjoyment of everyday life. To fully enjoy life requires balance in all areas… home environment, family, relationships, health/vitality, mental outlook, finances, business/career, and never overlook the importance of self-care.
Another important part of my mission is to foster a sense of cooperation and unity among all members of our human society regardless of race, skin color, religion, political preference, sexual preference, etc. We don’t have to agree with everyone, but every human being deserves kindness and respect.
I will be sharing:
- Motivational stories that give you hope that change is possible.
- Information that raises awareness and understanding of how a change of habits and mindset can make a huge positive difference in your life.
- How you can enjoy life more even if you already have a great one.
- How to overcome stumbling blocks such as self-sabotage, procrastination, fear of change and the unknown, etc.
- How to create better relationships.
- How to receive more abundance.
- Reviews and recommendations of books, courses, and products that will make your journey easier.
It is my sincere desire that you find value in what I share.